Pages

background

Friday, June 3, 2011

Free Scholastic Book and SeaWorld Contest

My family loves SeaWorld.  The Man and I first went to SeaWorld on our honeymoon.  We then made another trip while I was pregnant with our first and have been back twice with the kids.  Now it has been a while (2-3 years) since we have been back and the kids have been asking to go back since the last time we were there.  I came across this contest earlier this morning.  I don't normally win contest, but occasionally the stars align and I do.  My thinking is you never know unless you try and it is always worth a shot.  I thought I would share this fun contest for others who might be interested.  Oh, everyone who enters gets a free book too.  All you have to do is write an essay about a special moment that has brought your family closer.

Inspiring Family Connections Essay Contest.

Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29