Pages

background

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Baby Crafts

I love crafting and sewing.  I wish I had more time for it, but then I remember that my babies are the passion behind my crafting and sewing.

I love pinterest! Don't we all?  I have pinned so many neat things I want to try to make and do.  I am slowly checking them off my list.  It seems that I add them faster than I can check them off.  Anyone else have this problem?  I love bows and shoes for my girls, so naturally those are the projects I add faster than I can check off.  Here are some of my bows and barefoot sandals inspired by pinterest. I can't wait to make more!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29