Pages

background

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Crafting up to the Big Day

I stay pretty busy. Homeschooling, crafting, sewing, tending kids, family time.... You get the idea. I love my kids and if money wasn't a boundary I would probably go overboard and spoil them like crazy.  My youngest, the baby just turned one.  I had so many huge plans for her first year and I don't even think I did half of them. ;) There really never is enough time and I will always spend more time with my babies than crafting, sewing and other things.  So in my spare time, which isn't much here is what I was able to pull off for Jule Bug's special 1st birthday.

 Up first is her birthday dress.

This dear lady helped me out with the embroidery for the bodice of the my Bug's dress.  I don't have an embroidery machine of my own and she was so kind as to help with this design.   I love creating OOAK 1st birthday outfits for my babies and I have continued creating birthday outfits each year for my other two.
Matching Slippers

The color in this last photo is more of the true color of her dress.

Now for the Tutu
 and accessories.
I made this set for her "Smash" cake photos.  I love how it turned out.  I'll have a tutorial on the tutu later. ;)

So this is what I worked on for my little Bug. And just for fun I'll share a couple pics of my other two in their special 1st birthday outfits. I can't pass up an opportunity to share my little cuties. ;)

Princess


 Roochie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29