Pages

background

Monday, March 11, 2013

8 is Great!

Another year has come and gone and my 'little' princess is turning into a 'big' princess much faster than I like.  It seems like yesterday we brought her home from the hospital all snuggled in our arms.  Nursing and diapers are done. Kindergarten is over. She flew through 1st grade. Time is not forgiving.  It does what it pleases no matter.

I love the young lady my baby girl is growing into.  She is kind and helpful, loving and sweet.  She is a wonderful big sister to her brother and baby sister. They both adore her to pieces.  She is my crafting partner. ;) She loves to get messy.  If I'm baking bread you can bet she's got her hands in the dough. She loves learning new things and is curious to try something new.

Every year I make my kids a special outfit for their birthday.  As soon as they are old enough they tell me what they want and that's what I make.  This year was my girl's first year not choosing a princess dress.  A little bitter sweet for me. She actually designed her own outfit this year and I did the sewing.  Gotta love it!

I'll end this post with pics of my beautiful inside and out, 8 year old princess.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29