Pages

background

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Free My Memories Suite Version 4

My Memories Suite is a digital scrapbooking program. It is easy to use and fun. There are lots of "papers and embellishments" available both for free and purchase in the store. This program can be use for so much more than scrapbooking pictures. You can create one of kind signs, pictures, gift tags, your imagination is the limit. Here is a sample of what I have done in the past.

Now for the fun part! I have a special ONE DAY ONLY code for my readers! You can get the My Memories Sweet version 4 digital download for free. Simply hop over to My Memories Sweet  
and use code FreeTreatEN162 at checkout. I suggest copying and pasting the code. This code is One Day Only and is for the version 4 digital download.  Now go get it and start having some fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29