Pages

background

Sunday, February 27, 2011

What I'm working on...

Next Sunday is Princess' birthday.  She will be six years old.  This year is requiring a little more creativity to make the money go farther, but I am having fun.  My most exciting deal of the weekend is all about sewing.  I am making a dress for Princess' birthday.  I was able to get everything in the picture for $20.87.  That is over 7 yards of fabric a zipper and 4 spools of ribbon.  Yay!!  I went to JoAnn's armed with coupons and my teacher's rewards card.  JoAnn's accepts competitor's coupons, so I printed a 40% off Micheal's coupons to go along with my 40% off JoAnn store coupon and my 15% off teacher rewards card.  The lady in front of me was checking out when she found out that her 50% off coupon was only good on fabric.  She wasn't getting any fabric, so very kindly and cheerfully turned around and handed it to me.  Talk about a blessing.  All of this would have cost more over $40.  Isn't it fun when we receive these little blessings?!
 This next picture is something else I am working on.  Can you guess what it is?  I will have more pics of the finished items next week.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea, but looking forward to some pics when you're finished.

    ReplyDelete

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29