Pages

background

Friday, November 4, 2011

Five Minute Friday - Remember

Another Friday is here.  I haven't participated in Five Minute Friday for a while, but am excited to give it a go today.  Five minutes of writing no editing. For all the details and to join in, hop on over to The Gypsy Mama blog.




Today's topic: Remember

I remember the first little flutters of movement I felt, how precious and special they were.  The first time daddy could feel the kick. I remember the smell of  a newborn baby.  The sweet sight of something so fragile and new.  The awe and amazement I felt and still feel at the creation of such a tiny life.  The first cries from a new innocent life.  The first tingling sensations of milk.  The first time I nursed. I am blessed to have these memories. They are special and not to be taken for granted. I remember all this and am looking forward to experiencing it all once again.  There was a first time and there will be a last time, and each time is as special as the first.  Remember to cherish the moment.  Don't rush it or wish it away in the middle of a sleepless night.  There will come a day when it is gone and you will not get it back. Remember, cherish the moment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29