Pages

background

Friday, June 10, 2011

Backwards Can Be Fun!

I know I have been a little hit and miss with the 5 minute Fridays, but that's because I am one busy mama and sometimes I don't even realize its Friday until its Sunday and Friday is gone.  This weeks topic Backwards.




Go!

Backwards is the way my brain works most of the time.  I do things only later to find out I skipped a very important step.  I say things and then realize I did not make  any sense at all.  It made sense in my backwards mind before I said it.  Sometimes I wish my mind wasn't so backwards all the time and sometimes I am thankful for my backwards mind because it gives  me yet another reason why I am nothing apart from God.  Having a backwards mind can be a challenge, but it can be fun too.  Just think of all the things that I have said and have given a good laugh.  It is like walking backwards, it is different and sometimes it is good to do things a little different.  It gives a new perspective and brings diversity to what would otherwise be a very boring day. 
Sometimes going backwards in time can be a good thing.  Reflecting on the good times of the past.  Where we have come from and all God has done in our lives.  Just remember don't get stuck in backwards time.  Don't remember what God has forgotten.  And always remember to go forward after going backwards!

Done.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes this world needs a little Backwards! Nice post!
    http://beckfarfromhome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29