Pages

background

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Remember this?

Well it got me this for free!

I contacted Swiffer about my broken swiffer wet jet and they very kindly sent me a coupon to replace it for free.  Target has the red ones (limited edition).  Don't be afraid to contact a company with feedback, but always remember to be nice.  You never know how it might turn out.

I contact companies occasionally to leave my feedback (good or bad).  If there is a product that I really like I like to pass on my compliments to the company telling them why I like their product.  Not too long ago I contacted Target about their coupon policy and a product that I would like them to carry.  I received a thank you letter along with a $10 gift card in the mail.  Who knew?  That was a sweet surprise.  I also contacted EOS over their lip balm.  I love their lip balm, but imagine my surprise when I opened it and it had mold on it.  Ick!  EOS was very quick to respond to my emails and send me coupons not only for a free replacement, but some extra $1 off coupons as well.  I guess you could say it pays to give feedback.

1 comment:

  1. Glad it worked out for you and you got a better swiffer. Red is so much more cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29