Pages

background

Monday, June 27, 2011

A Baby Shower Gift and Scraps

I have been busy, but who hasn't?  I want to share my latest project with you, a baby shower gift.  I am going to a baby shower tonight.  I haven't been to one in ages and I do love them. I wanted to do something different, not the typical grab gift and stuff in a bag plus I have been itching to be creative lately.  I had so much fun coming up with and putting together this gift.  Are you ready?  Here it is.





Introducing the Diaper Trike!




I have the best little helpers!


And here is what I did with some scraps I had leftover from a long time ago project.  I haven't decided what I am going to do with it yet.  I am debating on a border and of course I still have to figure out my backing. 

Well, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Though I haven't been a faithful follower lately, I'm still your faithful friend. haha!! I'm catching up and I LOVE this! That diaper trike is downright adorable and creative. I'm sure it was the hit of the shower, besides the expecting mom. ;-)

    Your scrap quilt looks amazing. I can hardly wait to see it finished. You may actually finish yours before I quilt the top I made several months ago. haha!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely adorable! I have see cakes, but never a trike! Way to go!

    I like your scrappy quilt top too! Great job with the layout. I'm working on a baby gift too...It's applique...so the words are going to take me a while to stitch down. =( Hopefully it will turn out cute...that's the goal. =)

    ReplyDelete

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29