Pages

background

Friday, June 17, 2011

Home is Where...

Its Friday again and time for another Five Minute Friday.




Go

Home is where...
things are calm from the storms of life
you know you are loved even in your toughest state
you can let your hair down and be appreciated for it
cuddles, hugs and kisses are always waiting
chores are never done, but you wouldn't have it any other way
story time is never just story time, it is another excuse to cuddle together
you can breath that breath of relief
you are safe
you are happy
you are content
The list could keep going and going.  I am sure you get the idea.  Lets remember to keep our homes heaven on earth.

Done.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Your description of home just exudes peace. I hope that's what my boys think about when they think about home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thoughts again. I agree that it exudes peace. In addition to joy, love,and contentment. I have to disagree with one thing. I would have it another way if possible. I'd love to have my chores all done by someone else. haha! I'm not above hiring an illegal immigrant to wash my clothes and mop, but too bad I'm broke. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29