Pages

background

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Flu Shot is being Preached form the Pulpits???

I receive the Mercola emails.  Now just to make sure we are all clear, I am not some excessive, crazy health nut person.  I believe moderation is a good line to follow.  We eat pizza, hamburgers and cookies, etc. on occasion.  My curiosity was peaked when I saw the headline for the article If You Go to Church, Heed This Warning.  
Even my OBGYN is advising pregnant women NOT to get the flu vaccine.  
I just wanted to share for those who might be interested in reading the article.

1 comment:

  1. How scary! More likely to catch it in church with everyone there coughing and sneezing.

    ReplyDelete

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29