Pages

background

Monday, December 3, 2012

Craftiness

I am not the best blogger, but you probably already know that.  I am one of those people who always have to have at least one project in the works and a million  ideas floating around in my head at all times. I may be a little ADD when it comes to things, because sometimes my projects tend to sit especially if I get frustrated with them or I'm just not really inspired by them.  I love to love what I am working on and if I don't love it I just don't enjoy it.  That is why I would rather sew an entire new outfit than sew a button on. :-P
I absolutely love my latest projects and I couldn't wait to share.  I made these for a dear friend's soon to be little man.  Her husband recently joined the Marine Corp so that became my theme.

First up the car seat cover.  I love how sharp this turned out.  It looks even better in person.
 And next the Marine Corp cover and cocoon. All that's missing is the globe and anchor button for the front of the cover.

Patterns used:
Car seat cover is my own design with ideas I picked up from several blog tutorials out there.

Marine Corp Cover pattern can be found and purchased at Penguin Place Props on etsy.
I will be honest this pattern was a bit confusing, but once I figured it out worked up easily and quickly. 

Cocoon pattern can be found at Melody Crochet blog for free.
This pattern was super easy and quick.  No confusion here. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29