Pages

background

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Yummy Treat For My Yummy Man!

My Man and I make a great team! One of the areas that we work well together is the kitchen.  Even though The Man rarely does any cooking or baking, he helps. By help I really mean he is the one who brainstorms the ideas and I do the work to make it happen.  I love it when I can make his ideas come true. This treat is one of the results of our great teamwork. ;)

Berry Burst Cookies 'N' Cream Bark

 Ingredients:
1/2 a package of almond bark
and 
about 1/2 a package of Berry Burst Ice Cream Oreos

 The steps:
Chop and melt almond bark
 (this can be done in the microwave or on the stove top in a double boiler)
Let almond bark cool for a minute or two
Chop Oreos to desired size
Mix melted bark and cookie pieces
Spread on a lined (wax paper, foil, etc.) cookie sheet
Cool in refrigerator for 15-30 minutes
Break into pieces
EAT!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29