Pages

background

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cupcake Picks

Okay, these are so easy to make I can't figure out why anyone would by them.  I have seen set of 12 go for as little as $3 and as much as $15 and honestly there wasn't much different to warrant that kind of price change.
I made my own with construction paper, squiggly scissors, toothpicks and stickers.  It was pretty simple really.  Cut the desired shape and size from the construction paper, place the sticker and slide in the tooth pick between them.  I used stickers because I don't have color ink at the moment, but you could just as easily print off any picture that you like and glue the two side together.  
My total out of pocket expense $1.50 for 24 stickers, everything else I had already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. Eph 4:29